The ISA Model - Fad or Foundation to your Success?




As promised here's the full on-demand replay of our live Google Hangout On Air event The ISA Model - Fad or Foundation to your Success? w/ my guests Caroline Keen and Natalie Liptock.

Here is what we covered with timestamps so you can jump to the section that most interests you:

(3:55) What value can an ISA provide in a short period of time?
(6:40) The approach to making calls.
(9:55) Role playing a phone conversation. 
(18:15) Natalie's background. What type of sales training did she have and how did she get her start?
(19:55) How to you take the guesswork out of making a hire?
(29:43) What do you do when you don't have time to prospect AND do other tasks? 
(33:00) Biggest challenges or objections to hiring an ISA.
(38:43) Is there any other type of unique selling proposition that should be used?
(41:00) How important is a supportive environment?
(45:58) Virtual ISA model vs Inhouse model
(49:28) How to handle cultural differences and language barriers between ISAs and business owners. 

I would like to thank Caroline Keen and Natalie Liptock for being my guests and sharing their expertise. 

My next "Talent Genius Hiring Mastermind" event is scheduled for Tuesday, December 16th at 12pm EST - I'll send out more information soon.

I also want to thank our friends at Vyral Marketing for helping us put on the event. If you're looking for help with your database marketing, check them out.

Please contact me at johnapyke@gmail.com or 336.210.0327 if you have any questions.

You can follow me and get updates on more upcoming events on Facebook, Google+, or on my website, too.

See you on the next event!

John Pyke

No comments:

Post a Comment